GREATER ROCHESTER & THE FINGER LAKES CHAPTER
GREATER ROCHESTER & THE FINGER LAKES CHAPTER holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Greater Rochester & Finger Lakes Chapter of the Tourette Syndrome AssociationThe Rochester Chapter of the Tourette Syndrome Association was established to serve the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- Gates Teen is our 2017 Youth Ambassador
- Palker Palmer of Gates goes to DC to attend the 2017 Youth Ambassador Training conference
- Starbridge hosts Parent Support Group
- A support group for parents of children with TS and significant behavioral problems is hosted by Starbridge on the second Monday each month
- Good Times at Naples Grape Fest
- A good weekend with lots of visitors to our booth. Thanks to all who stopped by!
- Introducing our newest Youth Ambassador
- We are pleased to introduce our newest team member, Tim Pratt. Tim is now an active Youth Ambassador having completed the training in Washington, DC in March. Tim just completed his first major assignment in a joint presentation with Youth Ambassador Will Wainwright at Spry Middle School in Webster
- Local Youth Ambassadors present at Spry Middle School
- Our Youth Ambassadors Will Wainwright and Tim Pratt educate students at Spry Middle School with a YA presentation to the entire Red House students and staff.
- Social and Support Group for Young Adults to Launch in June
- Kicking off during Tourette Syndrome Awareness Month a new Social and informal Support Group for Young Adults with Tourette Syndrome. First Saturday of every month. Panera Bread opposite Marketplace Mall has kindly agreed to host. Come along and enjoy a coffee or snack with Sam, Ben, Steve and others.