GREATER ROCHESTER & THE FINGER LAKES CHAPTER
GREATER ROCHESTER & THE FINGER LAKES CHAPTER holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Greater Rochester & Finger Lakes Chapter of the Tourette Syndrome AssociationThe Rochester Chapter of the Tourette Syndrome Association was established to serve the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- Introducing our newest Youth Ambassador
- We are pleased to introduce our newest team member, Tim Pratt. Tim is now an active Youth Ambassador having completed the training in Washington, DC in March. Tim just completed his first major assignment in a joint presentation with Youth Ambassador Will Wainwright at Spry Middle School in Webster
- Local Youth Ambassadors present at Spry Middle School
- Our Youth Ambassadors Will Wainwright and Tim Pratt educate students at Spry Middle School with a YA presentation to the entire Red House students and staff.
- Social and Support Group for Young Adults to Launch in June
- Kicking off during Tourette Syndrome Awareness Month a new Social and informal Support Group for Young Adults with Tourette Syndrome. First Saturday of every month. Panera Bread opposite Marketplace Mall has kindly agreed to host. Come along and enjoy a coffee or snack with Sam, Ben, Steve and others.
- New Clinical Trial at URMC
- The T-Force Green Study is to determine the effectiveness, safety, and tolerability of an investigational medication for Tourette syndrome. We invite boys and girls aged 6 to 17 who have a diagnosis of Tourette syndrome to see if they may qualify for the T-Force Green Study. Please contact us with any questions. Phone: 585-276-5966
- Chapter has a great weekend at Canal Days
- Your local chapter hosts informational booth at Fairport Canal Days to raise awareness
- Tourette Association Rebrands with new name, new logo and more!
- May 15 to June 15 is Tourette Awareness Month. The Tourette Association kick's it off with major rebranding introducing a new name, logo, tagline, website and more…..