GREATER ROCHESTER & THE FINGER LAKES CHAPTER
GREATER ROCHESTER & THE FINGER LAKES CHAPTER holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Greater Rochester & Finger Lakes Chapter of the Tourette Syndrome AssociationThe Rochester Chapter of the Tourette Syndrome Association was established to serve the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- New Clinical Trial at URMC
- The T-Force Green Study is to determine the effectiveness, safety, and tolerability of an investigational medication for Tourette syndrome. We invite boys and girls aged 6 to 17 who have a diagnosis of Tourette syndrome to see if they may qualify for the T-Force Green Study. Please contact us with any questions. Phone: 585-276-5966
- Chapter has a great weekend at Canal Days
- Your local chapter hosts informational booth at Fairport Canal Days to raise awareness
- Tourette Association Rebrands with new name, new logo and more!
- May 15 to June 15 is Tourette Awareness Month. The Tourette Association kick's it off with major rebranding introducing a new name, logo, tagline, website and more…..
- Help us when shopping at Amazon
- Select us in the Amazon Smile portal when shopping at Amazon and we receive 0.5% of the value of your spend - at no cost to you - just by using the portal
- T-Force study is looking for local participants.
- The URMC Child Neurology Dept is looking for boys and girls age 6 to 18 with a diagnosis of Tourette Syndrome to see if they qualify to enrol in the T-Force study. The T-Force study is a nationwide clinical research study for children and adolescents with Tourette syndrome, aimed at determining the safety and tolerability of an investigational medication for Tourette syndrome.
- The Advocacy Center is moving!
- Feb 19 - the Advocacy Center is now at 1650 South Avenue, Suite 200, Rochester 14620.