TSA - GREATER ROCHESTER & THE FINGER LAKES
TSA - GREATER ROCHESTER & THE FINGER LAKES holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Greater Rochester & Finger Lakes Chapter of the Tourette Syndrome AssociationThe Rochester Chapter of the Tourette Syndrome Association was established to serve the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- Living with Tourette Syndrome
- Local Youth Ambassador Will Wainwright wrote as guest essayist for the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle "Speaking Out" section on his journey through school following his diagnosis and going on to participate in the national TSA Youth Ambassador program with training in Washington, D.C.
- Local Teen to Participate in Tourette Syndrome Youth Ambassador Training in Washington D.C.
- The national Tourette Syndrome Association, Inc. (TSA) will host its seventh annual Tourette Syndrome Youth Ambassador Training in Washington, D.C. from March 18 to 20 for teens ages 13 to 17. William (Will) Wainwright, 15, of Fairport, has been selected to complete this elite training.
- Local 8th Grader Dan LoDestro is TSA Youth Ambassador
- Dan LoDestro, 13, an 8th grader at Thomas C. Armstrong Middle School in the Wayne (NY) Central School District, has been named a Tourette Syndrome Association Youth Ambassador
- Tourette Syndrome Isn’t What You Think
- Tourette Syndrome is the Rodney Dangerfield of health disorders. It is notorious for foul language, can look odd enough to draw laughter and gets no respect ...
- Tourette Syndrome No Joke for School-Age Sufferers
- Imagine for a moment that you are that kid and you behave in ways those around you find odd, even bizarre. You blink repeatedly and rapidly, and you continually make noises in your throat. You don’t want to do these things but you can’t help yourself. Now imagine how the upperclassmen might treat you ...