- This event has passed.
Tourette Awareness Month
May 6, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
May is the start of Tourette Awareness Month and the Tourette Association has many events to engage the Tourette Community.
There are 5 Easy Ways to Participate in Awareness Month:
- Take the Tourette Pledge: Take the Tourette Pledge to stop using Tourette Syndrome as a punchline.
- Make it Social: Customize your profile picture #ThisisTourette #TouretteAwareness and #TourettePledge
- Get Involved: Participate in Teal Tuesdays, attend the TODAY Show Plaza on May 15, share your story, connect with your local Chapter or support group or join a Team Tourette event!
- Contact your local Congressional Leader: Advocate for the most pressing public policy issues that face the Tourette Syndrome community. #Rally4Tourette
- Make a Donation: Help make life better for all people affected by Tourette and Tic Disorders.